How to Download Videos from Video Sharing Sites
YouTube is a number one video web resource that gives everyone a possibility to speak out, receive information, make a name, and find community of like-minded people. Its success and popularity was so big that it caused the appearance of YouTube-like websites. Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Instagram and others are great standalone video hostings that allow you to enjoy video files of any type online. Unfortunately, their functionality and performance don’t allow you to watch their content offline. Downloading videos from video sharing sites is impossible unless you have a reliable social media video downloader.
Elmedia Player PRO is an excellent solution for such purposes. It allows you to download videos from any site including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others (see the list below). Besides, it is fully capable to separate audio out of video files, convert video into series of screenshots and repeat any episode as many times as you require. With Elmedia’s potential you can easily improve a video image by adjusting its brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma, etc. You can control your view by flipping the video vertically, rotating or mirroring it. Elmedia Player PRO also allows you to change the sound by adjusting the presets and creating your own ones in the Equalizer settings. That’s a short list of features that Elmedia offers. Its potential is really big and winning over other similar apps.
Here’s the list of top video hosting portals that Elmedia Player works with to deliver you the best content for offline viewing.
- Vimeo. Vimeo offers you an appealing interface, big registration form and really good video stuff. Unlike YouTube it won’t irritate you with video ads running before, in the middle and after the clips. You can upload files on Vimeo for free but there are some regulations. The website also offers you an easy-to-use search option that builds videos by channel and category.
- Instagram. Instagram allows its users to post not only photos but videos as well that are limited to 60 seconds. It also has the Stories feature encouraging you to create photos and videos up to 10 seconds with text, emoji and handwritten notes. Unlike usual posts in your newsfeed, stories don’t live forever and get deleted in 24 hours.
- Dailymotion. Dailymotion looks very similar to YouTube. Here you can upload your video content up to 4Gb, 60 min long with 1080p resolution. Its copyright rules are not as strict as YouTube, so you get some freedom and flexibility. But ads are present in its videos.
- Metacafe. Metacafe is famous for its short-time video content. The website navigation is very simple and easy-to-use. The website interface is really winning. Videos are grouped into 3 main categories: Latest, Popular and Trending. If you want a deeper diving into video world find a drop-down list on your upper left corner with additional categories.
- Twitter. Twitter is a popular platform for posting images, links, content and, of course, videos. It allows you to tweet YouTube, Vine, Flickr and other content. You can also share the most important moments of your life with your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. by using Twitter video service. Short, interesting videos gain quick popularity and can be retweeted a thousand times.
- Facebook. Facebook as the largest social network in the world allows its users to post and share all kinds of content: text, music, video, graphics, etc. As a YouTube alternative it’s very strong because the number of its users who create and watch video content is enormous. Its Facebook Watch video service provides individual recommendations for videos to view and the content is selected according to such aspects as popularity and social engagement.
- Bandcamp. Bandcamp is a hosting site for music content. It unites both musicians and music lovers as it allows audio releases as well as purchases. You can search your favorite tracks by artist, name or label. You can also listen randomly to new stuff, recommendations, and popular hits. Musicians that use Bandcamp site enjoy the customizable website interface. They can publish their own music. All content is available to users for free, but there can be opportunities to purchase an album or a particular track at a flexible price.
The above-listed video sharing sites provide high quality content only for watching and sharing. With Elmedia Player PRO you can get it right on your computer. Downloading videos from Vimeo or the need to download videos from Facebook is not a problem any more if you use Elmedia technology.